Don Dulchinos is the founder of TransTech Boulder, a regional chapter of the Transformative Technologies global organization. TransTech is a a global community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors building tech for mental wellness, emotional wellbeing, and human flourishing. The scope of activity includes the following technology sectors:
- Sensor Tech Wearables, Hearables, Remote / Environmental
- Data Tech AI, Big Data, Real Time Analytics
- NeuroTech EEG, fMRI
- Neurostim Tech tXCS, tRNS, DBS, CNS, TUS, FUS, TMS
- Biofeedback Tech EDA, Heart, Temp, Breath
- Bio Tech Genetics, Biome
- Biostim Tech Vagus Nerve, Peripheral Nerves
- Perception Tech VR, AR
- Sleep Tech Monitoring, Improvement
- Healthy Spaces Design, IOT, Air, Water, Lighting, Materials
- App Tech Gaming, Gamification, Apps, Social, Behavior
TransTech Boulder is hosting monthly events or webinars featuring entrepreneurs from across Colorado. Click here to see our upcoming schedule, and to view recordings of past events. Contact us if you have an idea for an event, or if you would like to present at a future event.
Start-up Accelerator Program
TransTech Boulder is also organizing cohorts of regional companies for participation in the annual TransTech Academy, an accelerator conducted every September by the TransTech organization. We also provide access to a locally based set of advisors and mentors to supplement the Academy activity.Contact us for more information about participation and to be kept informed.