- Internet Storm Center http://isc.sans.org/
Reporting on the health of the global data circulatory system.
- Band-X http://www.band-x.com/en/networks/
A real time market for bandwidth – combining global data flows with global financial markets. A market based allocation of bandwidth for greater and greater interconnectivity.
- Grid Computing News Site http://www.gridcomputingplanet.com/
Grid computing takes advantage of increasing interconnectivity to increase the efficiency of computing resources. An object lesson in how combined thinking resources results in greater collective intelligence.
- The Terra http://www.terratrc.org/index.html
Further lubrication to global interconnection may be a global currency.
- Southern California Free Net http://socalfreenet.org/
Most telecommunications infrastructure is the result of centralized planning by large corporate entities and their customers. Here’s something organic, enabled by the innovative approach of unlicensed spectrum.